11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Utilizing Aromatherapy in Massage Therapy
with Lindsey Schroeer, Certified Aromatherapist
on Saturday, November 9, 2019 from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
at Massage Envy Bellevue Eastgate
4 CE Credits
Aromatics have been used since ancient times for their psychological benefits, as well as for medicinal purposes.
Today aromatherapy is gaining well-deserved recognition among healthcare practitioners as a holistic and complementary therapy. It can be a fantastic addition to your practice to help support the whole person (with benefits for the practitioner, too).
In this class you will learn how to:
- Confidently discuss aromatherapy with your clients
- Select authentic and unadulterated essential oils
- Safely use essential oils with your clients
- Choose vegetable/herbal carrier oils based upon your client’s specific needs
- Properly dilute essential oils based on their therapeutic purpose(s)
- Create an aromatically balanced synergy to support both the body and mind
- Utilize aromatherapy in massage oils, gels, and salves
Please bring paper and pen for note-taking, and wear comfortable clothes to move around in.
Learn more about Lindsey Schroeer here.
Venue Website: http://www.massageenvy.com/clinics/WA/Bellevue-Eastgate.aspxAddress:
This class is being held at Massage Envy Bellevue Eastgate. Upon arrival, please enter through the Training Center entrance, to the right of the main entrance. Please do not call this clinic with inquiries about classes, scheduling, or general questions. All inquiries must be submitted via our contact form. All classes have a 72 hour cancellation policy. If you are unable to make it to a class due to illness or unforeseen circumstances, contact us and we will do our best to give you a credit towards a future class.