9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Meridian Reflexology, The Importance of the Toes
with Tianne Curtiss, LMT (MA00013133)
on Friday, June 19, 2020 from 9:30am to 10:30 am PST
online via ZOOM (link will be emailed to all registrants in advance)
You work on people’s feet often with your massage session. Do you know the POWER in the toes? We will look at the toes and their relationship to the body through Reflexology, as well as the meridian power they hold. Knowledge and a few simple techniques will have your clients raving about the power of the toes! 1 hour ZOOM class with Slide Presentation and handout in zoom chat.
REGISTRATION CLOSES 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE—AT *NOON* ON THURSDAY, JUNE 18—to give us time to prepare the roster, schedule the class, and send the Zoom invite.
Learn more about Tianne here:
How This Class Works:
- This is an online class, using the free “Zoom” video conferencing platform.*
- Registration is required, with a limit of 100 participants: if your plans change and you can not participate, please log in and cancel your registration, so another therapist can fill the space.
- A confirmation email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email address you provide upon registration; if you do not add email@example.com to your address book/contacts, you may miss this email when it gets routed into your spam filter.
- The instructor will email you the night before (or possibly sooner if the class sells out) with a Zoom link to join the class.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FILTER / JUNK FOLDER / Gmail’s “PROMOTIONS” tab for misrouted emails BEFORE emailing us about the class link.
- We recommend setting your computer up with Zoom 5-10 minutes before class.
- When you click the link in the email from the instructor, it will give you step-by-step instructions, including a download link if the Zoom app is not already installed on your device.
- You can choose your level of privacy: simply listen in with a phone, or choose to view the instructor (“Video on”); you can likewise choose whether you are visible to other attendees.
- Each class is 1 CEU in duration; the instructor will email your certificate to you upon completion of class.
*How Zoom Works:
This online class is presented through the “Zoom” video conferencing platform. You can use your desktop computer, a laptop computer, a tablet, or a smart phone to take this class. If you haven’t used Zoom before, this video provides a nice overview of what to expect and how to get started (if you wish, you can skip her preamble and start watching the steps at the 1:12 minute mark):