12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Intro to Thumbs-Free Neck Massage
with Kay Rynerson, LMT, RTT (Registered Thai Therapist) (MA00003963)
on Monday, June 15, 2020 from Noon to 1:00 pm PST
online via ZOOM (link will be emailed to all registrants in advance)
REGISTRATION CLOSES 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE—AT *NOON* ON SUNDAY, JUNE 14—to give us time to prepare the roster, schedule the class, and send the Zoom invite.
Learn more about Kay here:
How This Class Works:
- This is an online class, using the free “Zoom” video conferencing platform.*
- Registration is required, with a limit of 100 participants: if your plans change and you can not participate, please log in and cancel your registration, so another therapist can fill the space.
- A confirmation email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to the email address you provide upon registration; if you do not add email@example.com to your address book/contacts, you may miss this email when it gets routed into your spam filter.
- The instructor will email you the night before (or possibly sooner if the class sells out) with a Zoom link to join the class.
- PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FILTER / JUNK FOLDER / Gmail’s “PROMOTIONS” tab for misrouted emails BEFORE emailing us about the class link.
- We recommend setting your computer up with Zoom 5-10 minutes before class.
- When you click the link in the email from the instructor, it will give you step-by-step instructions, including a download link if the Zoom app is not already installed on your device.
- You can choose your level of privacy: simply listen in with a phone, or choose to view the instructor (“Video on”); you can likewise choose whether you are visible to other attendees.
- Each class is 1 CEU in duration; the instructor will email your certificate to you upon completion of class.
*How Zoom Works:
This online class is presented through the “Zoom” video conferencing platform. You can use your desktop computer, a laptop computer, a tablet, or a smart phone to take this class. If you haven’t used Zoom before, this video provides a nice overview of what to expect and how to get started (if you wish, you can skip her preamble and start watching the steps at the 1:12 minute mark):